Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Review: "Maybelline Baby Lips" Lip Balm (Anti-oxidant berry flavour)

Today I'm just going to do a quick post of one of my favourite products, it's something I have been using for ages. The "Maybelline Baby Lips" lip balm has always been with me to wherever I go, I simply couldn't imagine a day without it!

It costs $3.95AUD (I bought it from Priceline) which is relatively cheap for a decent lip balm. This one here is the Anti-oxidant berry flavour, and it enables 8 hours hydration. I picked this flavour because I liked its colour and packaging, as I thought a combination of blue and pink just stood out more than the others.


This is very easy to apply, you just open the lid and turn the pink base to allow the lip balm to emerge. It has a light amount of fruity scent which is very pleasant for me.




Here's a comparison of "before" and "after" image. My lips felt moisturized instantly after application, and it last for a long time for me. It helped my lips to get rid of some of the visible lines and made it soft and bouncy. I really love this product, and it's so convenient to carry everywhere too! I would love to try all the flavours in the future sometimes~ ^^


Pros:
- Cute packaging
- Good moisturizer
- Last long
- Instant effect
- Cheap

Cons:
- The scent is very faint for those who prefer a stronger sweet/fruity scented lip balm



No comments:

Post a Comment