Tuesday, May 13, 2014

High Tea at The Victoria Room Tea salon




Hello!! Today I'm back for a blog post about one of my favourite type of places to go ^^


I'm a really big fan of High Tea, mainly because I love the girly atmosphere and the fancy looking desserts! I've visited The Victoria Room Tea Salon here in Sydney quite awhile ago, and it was decorated in PINK colours (I adore pink!). The place itself was full of bright and sparkling lights, and it was full of smiles and anticipation for a great afternoon.


I can be really obsessed over flowery tea pots, and this one really complimented the whole theme colours :)


Ta-da! Here it is^^ The scones, desserts and sandwiches being neatly placed on each tier!



Once I really had a dream, that is, to find the best High Tea on Earth! LOL But for now, I am more than happy to just spend an occasional afternoon at a place like this, and daydream about all the wonderful things~

One day I hope to create my own High Tea^^ And I'll make sure I definitely share it with you guys out there~

2 comments: