Monday, July 28, 2014

Review: L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Youth Code Youth Booster Serum 30ml

Hi guys!! Today I'm going to do a review of my all-time favourite skin care product (this is featured in my next Youtube video) called "L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Youth Code Youth Booster Serum" in 30ml. 





I love this product so much that I use it pretty much everyday! I felt it's a very effective anti-aging and brightening product to use in order to give yourself a younger-looking skin. One great thing I like about this product is that you can see immediate results after application, and it really leaves your skin soft and deep hydrated. After applying this for a week, I have seen great improvement on my skin including less fine lines (especially smile lines! XD) as well as the texture.



The product itself comes in a 30ml glass bottle with a dropper cap, you can squeeze the rubber dropper top to get the serum out. I usually apply about 2-3 drops on my hand first and then dot them onto my face. After that, I will gently spread them and massage or pat my face to ensure total absorption. They feel similar to the serum from those deep-hydrating masks, but absorbs a lot quicker. They do come with a slight sweet scent but it's very pleasant.



The way to use this product is to apply all over the face, morning and night before using your day and night creams (on daily basis). I do feel this product is relatively more expensive for its size (30ml), but for me, this is probably one of the best investments I've ever made on a skin care product.


Swatch:

Before application:

Applying the serum:

After absorption:


Pros:
- Quite effective if used on daily basis
- Immediate result of soft and smooth skin
- Fast absorption and non-greasy
- Can be found easily in stores and online
- Pleasant scent

Cons:
- Not ideal for travel-use due to its glass bottle
- Can accidentally drip a few drops out even without squeezing the dropper top
- Quite expensive in respect to its size (30ml)
- The bottle is not really transparent so it's a bit hard to see the usage


Found one that's on sale online (as at 31/7/14):
http://au.strawberrynet.com/skincare/l-oreal/dermo-expertise-youth-code-youth/150380/?langBox=au


***Nowadays there's a new product called "Luminosity Code" from L'Oreal (I only just got the new one today as this one is going to run out soon (and mainly because it was 40% off LOL)...apparently it's meant to reduce dark spots so that shall be interesting to test out. If you guys want a review of the new product, please let me know. I'm planning to try it very soon and see the results after a month or something.***

No comments:

Post a Comment