Thursday, February 12, 2015

Doraemon Cafe Re-ment

Hey guys! Have you seen my latest Youtube video of Doraemon Cafe Re-ment? Doraemon is actually my very first anime and it made up my whole childhood. I have a huge addiction to anything that has Doraemon so when I simply couldn't resist this one!! ><

Oh and also, promise there will be more blog posts coming up!!! ^^ I really need to get back to drawing my "Buns" as well actually...sigh, don't you just hate it when you have a lot of ideas in mind but never have the time to implement them?



By the way, if you guys interested to see what a real Doraemon Cafe looks like, here's my blog post based on the Doraemon museum in Japan^^

http://mintyminad.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/fujikoffujio-museum-go-and-see-doraemon.html

Thanks for watching and reading lovelies^^

No comments:

Post a Comment