Saturday, March 28, 2015

My style history and recent TokyoKawaiiLife and Fashion walker order - Liz Lisa x My Melody 6th collaboration, Tralala, Randa x Alice in Wonderland collaboration

Hihi everyone~~~ today I just wanted to share my style history and some shopping experiences from TokyoKawaiiLife  and Fashion Walker with you guys^^

I have always loved Japanese fashion for all my life. As I have been reading Japanese magazines since 2007 (mainly Popteen, Mina, Vivi and S cawaii), I've become familiar with some Japanese fashion brands. Now that I think about it...My style actually changed quite alot throughout the years...

Back in the early days, I was actually into Amekaji (aka American casual) style so I've grown to love the brand CocoLulu. I loved how colourful the style was and I was quite obsessed with the combination of baggy jeans and platform sneakers.

Then my style changed a little after I've been to Japan for the first time in 2009. I then tend to try a few more girly pieces and decided it wasn't too bad LOL To be honest, I hardly wore dress/skirt when I was younger...because I actually thought I looked better with jeans and shorts XD After that, I have slowly looked into Mori Kei fashion which involved more subtle colours such as brown, maroon, navy and green. I then fell in love with brands like Wonder Rocket and Earth Music and Ecology. Although...at certain times such as night out or parties, I tend to wear more of Onee-gyaru style where I can play around with mini skirt and high heels LOL.

However...I figured out in the recent years that I still like cute and casual clothes. In 2014 when I went to Tokyo, I started to try on some of the Liz Lisa/Tralala clothes which I never thought I'd wear XD Haha and guess what? I was kinda in love...people around me have told me that I actually suit some of the dresses and they really complimented my body figure. So after developing a bit of confidence, I began my new style and discovered that it's pretty much like Himekaji and Larme kei (Larme is a Japanese picture magazine based on cute and girly fashion).

That pretty much leads up to now...I quite like my current style and probably will keep this style for sometime hehe ^^ Ok, let's go on with my latest order from TokyoKawaiiLife shall we?

(Even though I was into all those gyaru styles...I have actually never really tried gyaru make up style XD lol it's like...too much effort HAHA)


A while ago I saw the news of Liz Lisa and My Melody's 6th Collaboration and I thought it would be nice to buy them. Originally I had my eyes on the cardigan with Merry-go-round pattern...it was too adorable to resist!!!

LIZ LISA×My Melody メリーゴーランドカーデ

*Updated: 31/3/15: They restocked the pink cardigan!! Woooohooo XD

MISSION FAIL  PURCHASED

Link here

I actually saw the white one first but decided the pink one looked better XD However, they were all sold out!!!   >< These cardigans must've been super popular haha~~

Later on despite the fact that the website crash, I somehow managed to browse in a turtle speed and purchased one of the white colour dress from this collaboration...

LIZ LISA×My Melody メロメロ スイーツ柄ワンピース

PURCHASED

Link here

I was actually surprised that the pink one got sold out almost immediately, guess luckily I've only ever wanted the white one XD I totally fell in love with the pattern on the dress that's full of desserts and roses, I mean, who doesn't? They are like 2 of the most adorable things in the world! ^^ Although I did wish the sleeves were either shorter or longer but neverrrrmind XD

While this was happening, I thought I might as well make some other purchases from the sale section (seriously, I need to stop adding more things to my cart everytime I buy something LOL).

フラワーガーデンワンピース

PURCHASED
フラワーガーデンワンピース
Link here

This Tralala dress is from the 2015 Spring collection and I had my eyes on it for a while now. Lately it has gone on sale and became 4212 yen ^^ I really loved the colour and the flower patten on this dress, it was more of a love-at-first-sight! XD I was glad that I got this...and I think I managed to grab the last one since it was sold out later. (Somehow the label says Penderie lol updated 7/4/15)

肩フリツブラウス

PURCHASED

Link here
Updated on 31/3/15: They are all sold out except the light blue one ><

Then I saw this Tralala blouse from 2015 Spring collection which was also on sale down to 2052 yen, so I decided to add a pink one to my cart as I don't have a pink blouse. I really love the collar of this blouse as it has flowers on the edges, and this blouse looks very soft and comfortable! ^^

*All images above are from TokyoKawaiiLife website (http://www.tokyokawaiilife.jp)


Disney Alice in Wonderland - flower pointy toe flats

PURCHASED

RANDA(ランダ)通販 |●Disney Alice in Wonderland●Flower pointy toe flats
Link here
(Image source: http://fashionwalker.com/)

I'm also waiting for another order coming from FashionWalker which was a pair of Randa x Alice in Wonderland collaboration shoes ^^ I gonna say I had a bit of struggle before getting this one...I knew I like it alot but I honestly didn't want to spend that much on flats. In the end, I was totally defeated as I couldn't stop thinking about them (hey, I already gave myself some cooling period but it didn't work XD). I'm glad I changed my mind and decided to get them...I mean, I seriously can't resist Disney characters, and besides...I really love wearing flats as they are really comfortable to walk with, and I can pair them with jeans too...lol the excuses just goes on and on...XD

Combining with TokyoKawaiiLife, this shall be an order that I look forward to the most!!! *Feeling very excited*

Now hope they will arrive safely and I can then combine them :D and I'm really hoping to do a haul video or blog post after receiving these items, what do you think??? :D

4 comments:

  1. Awwww all this clothes are so pretty!
    I love Lizlisa but never bought one clothes ... It's difficult to find in France ToT

    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you :D I love Liz Lisa and all the other cute brands ^^ It's hard to find them in Australia too so I just shop online mainly from TokyoKawaiiLife hehe hopefully one day they will expand their market worldwide^^ Thanks for reading~~

      Delete
  2. Twinsies! I got the white sweets OP as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY~~~hehe omg so in love with the prints XD desserts and flowers...*sparkling eyes* haha

      Delete