Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Ank Rouge SS2015 Lucky Bag reveal

Hi everyone!! Today I'm excited to show you my Ank Rouge lucky bag reveal!!! I have pre-ordered this bag earlier last month and it finally arrived^^

As you probably already know, I have always been a fan of Japanese fashion. At the moment I mainly like feminine and sweet fashion, and once in a while I would prefer a "casual" or "preppy" look for a balance. Thus I felt the brand Ank Rouge fitted into this category...it's like...not too cute and girly, a little bit more mature but still maintained its sweetness. They use some dark colors in their coordinates as well such as black, brown or navy, and the patterns seemed to have a lot of ribbon, lace and plaid elements.

OOOOookkk~~ So let's have a look at what I've got in the bag?



Where to buy Ank Rouge fashion?
http://ailand-store.jp/ankrouge/

Follow me on Dayre @ mintyminad for my daily life and more future hauls:
https://dayre.me/mintyminad

Thanks for reading/watching! Hope you enjoyed it^^

2 comments:

  1. I had not heard of this brand before, what cute items you got! The kittens on the first piece are adorable.

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D Ank Rouge is definitely a brand with pretty styles ^^

      Delete