Wednesday, June 3, 2015

BornPrettyStore Review - 500 pcs Transparent False Nails

Hi guys! Today I have a quick nail art review of some transparent false nails that BornPrettyStore sent to me earlier. They came in a total of 500 pieces which breaks up into 10 different sizes, and each size contains 50 pieces in a small resealable bag (Size 0 is the largest and size 9 is the smallest).



These fake nails are made in Korea and will be suitable for most nail sizes. You can either use them as full nails or nail tips (for Gel nails), and they can be easily applied using a nail art glue. Although be aware that tiny imperfections would be inevitable (I've noticed a few imperfect tips), but it shouldn't bother your design as you can simply file them (they originally came in a sharp shape with slightly round edges).

Here's an example of the sizes I would use for my nails (starting from left: thumb, index, middle, ring and pinky nails):


Today I'm going to show you a few simple ways to apply them as full nails and for extension purposes. However, as mentioned, you can also use them for Gel nail designs as nail tips.


I'm using a nail art glue, a maroon color nail polish and a top coat.


Firstly, I have applied some nail art glue onto my real nail. Then wait a few seconds before pressing down the fake nail gently.


Ta-da! Now we have the fake nail attached! Time to start painting your nails ^^


In here, I'm just simply applying the maroon nail polish onto the fake nail. I usually apply about 2-3 layers to cover up the transparent base, and then apply 1 layer of top coat.


Now if you see any imperfections, then don't be shy to file it away!



Let's compare my other real thumb nail to the fake nail, much prettier isn't it??? I have really short nails for daily convenience, but once in a while I would admire those who had long and beautiful nails...so here's the solution ^^ If you feel they are still a bit too long, you can always cut the tip and file it to the shape you desire. The fake nail itself is actually very soft so it won't be too difficult to file it down.

NOTE: These false nails are quite fragile, so I highly recommend you cut down bit by bit rather than a whole lot in one go. This is because if you cut down too much at once, it may cause cracks on the nail.


Next I'm also going to show you what the fake nail looks like with a few nail decorations on it. So I'm just going to use a 3D rose, some pink rhinestones and blue nail art deco.


Ta-da!! Here's a comparison of my real index nail and the fake one ^^

Thanks to BornPrettyStore for sending me these fake nails, and I can't wait to start using them from now on for my nail designs. They just gave me so much flexibility to switch between short and long nails and making adjustments to the nail shape and length. You could use these to create different sets of nail designs and then apply them on different occasions ^^ So I do recommend these fake nails to people who have short nails and love to have that extension, and also to those people who does DIY Gel nails at home.

If you are interested in finding more nail art products/tools, feel free to use this voucher on BornPrettyStore website:


Thanks for reading^^ I hope you all enjoyed this review!!


Product:

Nail Art category:

BornPrettyStore website (Free shipping worldwide):

*Please note that all reviews were solely based on my personal opinions.

2 comments:

  1. Sara - NailArtOnlineJune 4, 2015 at 8:48 PM

    I actually bought these same nails a few weeks ago but I haven't used them yet. After seeing this I definitely need to try them soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great^^ I hope you will like them as much as I do :D

      Delete