Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sailor Moon Crystal - Cafe Sweets Re-ment

Hi guys^^ Today I have a video of my newest Sailor Moon Re-ment!! This is actually the very first Re-ment from Sailor Moon Crystal and it's "Cafe sweets" version^^ Which means...it's full of desserts!! *Faints* Let's check it out then? (Video at the end of the post)


The first box is Sailor Moon XD OMG I really want to eat that Ice cream!!! XD


The 2nd one is Sailor Mercury, I totally loved the blue jelly and those chess desserts (I think they are chocolates? mmmm...).


The 3rd one is Sailor Mars, you have to admit the cookies and macaron were so cute!!!


The 4th one is Sailor Jupitor...OMG did you see that little rose!!!??? LOL the cake looks delicious...


The 5th one is Sailor Venus, don't you just love that Artemis hot pancake?? The beverage also has Sailor Venus on it!!


The 6th box is Sailor Senshi~~ It's a colourful high tea!! I really loved the high tea stand^^


The 7th one is Sailor Chibi Moon!! OMG the pinknessssss XD I really loved the colours here ^^


The 8th one...is a huge cake with Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion on it!! I also loved the Tuxedo mask vase...ohhh that rose XD


Here is a shot of the full-set and I just couldn't stop staring at them!! XD

Don't forget to check out the video below as well if you are interested ^^


I really hope you guys enjoyed reading/watching this~ let me know if any of you are collecting Re-ment too! I'd love to see them ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment