Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Little changes to my Youtube channel and social media



Hi guys~~ (GEEE why having such a sad face for? XD)

Today I just want to make some changes with my Youtube channel and social media in general.

It's been really fun for me to start a Youtube channel and doing silly videos for you guys, and I really appreciate every single one of your support :D Though lately I have been thinking about a few things and decided weekly update doesn't really work for me anymore *sniff*

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disappearing forever or anything!!!! (Unless you want me to LOL) I will come back to Youtube from time to time, just not on a regular basis anymore. I still have a lot planned videos coming up, ie. Sailor moon collection video ^^

As with social media, I will try to put more focus on Instagram as that's still my favourite platform out of all :D

Thank you so much for your support since the beginning, every single one of you deserve a gold medal!!! ^^ Please do check back on my Facebook and Twitter if there is any future announcements or updates and yaaaaa~~ Keep in touch guys!! Love ya all :D


No comments:

Post a Comment