Saturday, January 16, 2016

Liz Lisa x My Melody 2016 Fukubukuro/Lucky Bag reveal

Hi everyone ^^ Today I have a Liz Lisa x My Melody 2016 Fukubukuro/Lucky bag reveal blog post for you.

This year Liz Lisa had 5 different types of Fukubukuro, and this Liz Lisa x My Melody had limited quantity on TokyoKawaiiLife (http://www.tokyokawaiilife.jp/shop/liz-lisa/item/view/shop_product_id/36833). They were gone pretty quickly after it initially released at end of 2015, though fortunately they have restocked and it's still available at the moment.



Here is a picture of the Liz Lisa x My Melody Fukubukuro bag itself, and I am TOTALLY in love with the design, pattern and colour! It comes with a zipper and it's a really big bag as well, so I probably will use it as a travel or carry on bag in the future.


After Liz Lisa revealed the items inside, I was pretty excited to see more versatile designs of these items. There were 7 items altogether including the Fukubukuro bag, and there were a floral dress, a camisole, a white coat, a setup and My Melody pouch. I thought it was pretty good value ^^


The My Melody pouch had the same patterns as the Fukubukuro bag, and both seemed pretty good in quality too. Though the interior was rather simple (Haha I was daydreaming of a pouch similar to the Lizmelo novelty ones from earlier on in 2015), as it only had one very small compartment.


I don't know why the lighting was totally odd in this one, but I did get a pink camisole ^^ I was actually hoping for a pink one since I already have a similar white one for winter. Gosh I have to say the material is so soft and comfortable on the skin! I'm completely in love with this and it will surely keep me warm in winter.



The next item is this off-the-shoulder floral long sleeve dress. I really like the pattern as it wasn't too over the top, and it's quite casual to wear. They actually had tiny prints of "Liz Lisa" letters on the dress as well. I'm glad that I'm getting more long sleeve dresses, as I don't have much in my wardrobe at the moment.



Here's the setup in brown checked pattern. To be honest, I was never a fan of setups from Liz Lisa, or more like...from any brand really. Though I have to say I definitely liked the colour of this setup, and the fact the big bow is detachable. I am also looking forward to try the skirt with other shirts, and I think the colour will match with a lot of items in my wardrobe. However...I'm not sure of how the top looked on me. I'll show you guys some coordinates at the end of this post.



Out of all the items, I think the white coat is definitely my favourite! Mainly because I purely love white coats and especially ones with thick and soft furs ^^ This coat basically had all the element I like from a coat, and it fits me quite well. The other cool thing is, that the 2 furry pom poms are detachable LOL Sometimes I don't like those type of decorations on coats so mostly I'd wear the coat without them.

Now I'm just going to show you what the items look like when I wear them (LOL sorry for the bad quality, I can never take a coordinate photo properly with actual cameras :P)


Here's the Liz Lisa x My Melody Fukubukuro bag on me, it was actually a pretty good size. 


This is what the floral dress looks like on me, I think the sleeves were just a tiny bit short but that doesn't bother me too much. I rarely wear off-the-shoulder clothing so that's something for a change ^^


Here's the checked pattern setup, somehow it looks wayyyy better in the photo than in real person LOL. I don't know...I feel the top made me look a lot chubbier, however I do absolutely love the skirt on its own :)


Lastly, here's the white coat from Liz Lisa x My Melody 2016 Fukubukuro. The fitting was pretty much perfect, and I loved the soft furs on both the collar and the sleeves. This coat is actually quite heavy so I guess it will keep me very warm in winter ^^

Overall I am pretty happy with this Fukubukuro and I think it was pretty good in value. The only doubtful item was probably just the checked pattern top from the setup, which was not quite right for me I guess (I might change my mind later, who knows)?

I believe this year everyone got the same items from this Fukubukuro, which made it fair I guess? :D On the last note, I feel Liz Lisa did a really good job with the designs on the Fukubukuro bag and the pouch, they were so cute!! Although I did wish they had a suit case option this year as well, but a huge bag isn't too bad actually.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you guys enjoyed it :) I will try to get a video up on my Youtube channel soon about my other Hello Kitty Fukubukuro ^^ Shall see ya then!

4 comments:

  1. I think the set up looked really good on you in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you XD I might just have to get used to it~~

      Delete
  2. Everything is really cute. I quite like the dress actually - it's really elegant but still cute as well.
    What is it about all white coats? They're so prettyyyyy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I liked the dress too haha white coats everywhereeee XD

      Delete