Sunday, January 24, 2016

Swankiss Angel Bag Fukubukuro reveal 2016 (white version)

Hey guys^^


Here's the very last Fukubukuro I bought this year which was the Swankiss Angel bag in white, and it's probably my favourite out of all!! I actually bought this after they revealed the items so I knew what was inside (hehe no surprises!). I absolutely fell in love with every single item in here, and the fukubukuro bag itself is so cute too!! (with fluffy rabbit ears lol) Check out the reveal video here:



PS. I might start loving this brand now haha some of the items are actually good for casual wear and quite comfortable too ^^

PPS: LOL don't forget to check out my new channel if you are interested ^^
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6RgWmfSedBlSGTUomwbJWg

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment