Monday, July 4, 2016

Etude House Moistfull White Emulsion review

Today I have a quick review of this Etude House Moistfull White Emulsion. It is formulated with Baobab Tree, Niacinamide and Rose Hip oil to promote smooth, soft and brightened skin.


The product comes in 150 ml and weigh about 390 g, and the bottle itself is made from thick glass material and measures about 18 cm tall.


I first thought the bottle was quite similar to the size of a small vase, which is probably not too convenient to carry around. It is relatively heavier as well and I feel that I have to be extra careful with it.


Here's a snapshot of the ingredients.


The bottle cap is screwed on, and the product will slide out when you give it a few gentle tap with the bottle. It's not the easiest way to use the product, and I'd say it will be a lot better if they added a pump instead.


The product comes in lotion form, and it's slightly watery. Initially it comes out in milky colour, but will turn transparent once it absorbs onto your skin. I actually really liked its floral scent, it's a little strong but I found it very pleasant. It absorbs quite quickly onto the skin, and it feels very light with non-sticky texture. My skin actually feels very smooth and soft afterwards, and the scent tend to stay for a little while.

I usually apply this once in the morning, and I often apply a freshener beforehand and a moisturizer afterwards. These then leaves my face moisturized and bouncy almost all-day. However, this Moistfull White Emulsion doesn't have too much effect on brightening my skin nor dark spots so I probably wouldn't recommend it if you are going to use it solely for brightening purposes.

Pros:
- Make your skin soft and smooth
- Easy and fast absorption
- Pleasant scent (though might not be suitable for those who are sensitive to scent)
- Non-sticky and light weight

Cons:
- Inconvenient packaging (tall and heavy)
- Can be a little difficult to get the right amount of product out of the bottle
- Doesn't have too much brightening effect


Product link:
http://www.etudehouse.com/index.php/skincare/lotion/moistfull-white-emulsion.html

Or you can get them from Strawberry net:
https://au.strawberrynet.com/skincare/etude-house/moistfull-white-emulsion/187025/#DETAIL


***This review is not sponsored, I have bought all products by myself and all review are solely based on my personal opinion***

No comments:

Post a Comment