Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Sailor Moon x Q-Pot 2016 (Pink Sugar Pate de Fruit Keychain) Unboxing

Hi everyone ^^ it's been awhile since I uploaded my last Youtube video. Today I have a quick unboxing of the "Pink heart Pate de Fruit" keychain, which is Sailor Chibi Moon's item from the 2nd collaboration between Sailor Moon and Q-Pot.

This time I decided to get this item due to the fact...it's just TOO pretty!!! LOL. Some of you might already knew, I do collect Sailor Chibi Moon merchandise, and I am totally in love with Pink colour. This keychain is actually perfect since it can be both a bracelet and bag charm, also it's not too big to carry around. I'm actually really happy with this item, and it seems like really good quality too so hopefully it will last for a long time ^^

Alrighty, here's the unboxing video:



Thanks for reading and watching as always :D I really do appreciate it~~

Item link:
http://intl.q-pot.jp/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=3941

***This review is not sponsored, I have bought the product by myself and this post is solely based on my personal opinion***

No comments:

Post a Comment