Thursday, August 25, 2016

Neutrogena HydroBoost Night Concentrate 50g Review

Hi guys, today I'm going to introduce another product from one of my all-time favourite skincare line "Neutrogena HydroBoost". I have been using their Water Gel product for quite some times and it worked really well on my skin, thus awhile ago I decided to try the night concentrate as well. I've used this product for more than a month now, and to be honest I couldn't wait to share it with the world even just after 2 days!

This Neutrogena HydroBoost Night Concentrate 50g comes with Vitamin E enriched beads combined with Hyraluronic acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral complex which suppose to help enhance skin texture and reduce fine lines while producing intense moisture when you sleep.


Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Synthetic Beeswax, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Trehalose, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Laureth-7, Mannitol, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Microcystalline Cellulose, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Hydroxie, Fragrance, CI 77289, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, CI 42090.


The product itself is Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Oil-free and Non-comedogenic. Although sold in Australia, it is actually made in Korea from local and imported components.


The product comes in a glass jar with a screw jar cap, they are both in aqua blue colour which gave a refreshing vibe. The cream itself doesn't have much fragrance, and it feels very cool and refreshing on the skin. I totally love the fact it's very light weight, absorbs really fast and has absolutely no residue. 


As you can see, it comes with lots of small blue beads which contains Vitamin E, and they will burst and melt along as you apply the cream on your skin. 

I apply this Neutrogena HydroBoost Night Concentrate 50g every night after cleansing for winter (on face and neck), and I have been in love ever since the first day of using it! This cream not only made my skin extremely moisturized and lasting almost the whole day since I woke up, it also made my skin more plump and unbelievably soft and smooth (literally my finger would glide down as soon as I touch my skin). I also noticed it gave my skin quite a healthy glow, although the reduction of fine lines were not as noticeable yet.

Pros:
- Extremely moisturizing and long-lasting effect
- Provide healthy skin glow
- Oil-free: leave no residue
- Doesn't have much fragrance for scent-sensitive people
- Feels gentle, cool and refreshing on the skin
- Light weight, easy to apply and fast absorption
- Can apply small amount each time and goes a long way

Cons:
- May not be convenient for travel-use due to the size, weight and material of the packaging
- The effect of fine line reduction is not obvious


Product link:

For Australian buyers, you can get this product from local stores such as Priceline or Chemist Warehouse

For overseas buyers, you can try searching it on Ebay.

***This review is not sponsored, I have bought the product by myself and all review are solely based on my personal opinion***


No comments:

Post a Comment