Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Neutrogena HydroBoost eye roll-on Review

Hi guys :) if you have been reading my blog or followed me on Instagram (@mintyminad), you'd probably know that one of my favourite skincare brand at the moment is "Neutrogena".

Read my previous review of Neutrogena product:

Today I have another product to review and it's a roll-on eye serum. I have been wanting to try this product for a long time after all the good experiences with other Neutrogena HydroBoost products. The product comes in a nice and small tube, and a rollerball as the tip.


Ingredients:

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, C13_14 Isoparaf_n, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Laureth_7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12_14 Pareth_12, Sodium Hydroxide.


No product visible:


After product is showing:


You actually have to give quite a bit of a squeeze to get the product out, it will then show up on the rollerball. I find the rollerball very easy to control and I haven't had any problem where the rollerball gets stuck in one place.

Swatch:


You probably can't see too clearly, but the serum itself is transparent, very gentle and really easy to glide onto the skin.


After about 2-3 months' usage of this product, I could definitely see that the area under my eyes have become more moisturizing, and the fine lines have been reduced. The skin itself feels a lot more firm and elastic too. The area appeared a little brighter than before, however I don't really recommend this product to be used solely for brightening/reducing dark eye circle purposes.

Pros:
- Extremely moisturizing 
- Oil-free and Alcohol-free
- Doesn't have much fragrance for scent-sensitive people
- Feels gentle, extremely cool and refreshing on the delicate eye area
- Light weight, clear, easy to apply and fast absorption
- Convenient to carry around
- Can massage the eye area to help circulation and reduce puffiness

Cons:
- Can be a little difficult to get the product out of the tube
- The effect of brightening is not too effective


Product link:

For Australian buyers, you can get this product from local stores such as Priceline or Chemist Warehouse

For overseas buyers, you can try searching it on Ebay.

***This review is not sponsored, I have bought the product by myself and all review are solely based on my personal opinion***

2 comments:

  1. I think I've tried stuff from this line before but never the eye cream but it looks really good. ^^ Yay! Back to blogging - hope to see more of you here~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea this whole line is pretty good, definitely one of the best line for moisturizing that i've tried so far. Haha I hope to update here regularly again 😊 See ya around!

      Delete