Monday, November 21, 2016

Updates

Hi everyone!

It seems like I haven't update this blog for soooo long T-T If any of you followed me on Instagram (@mintyminad), then you probably would've known that I have recently become a mother of a baby boy ^^ Thus it was a little difficult for me to find spare time to update here, however I did try to keep up to date with Instagram. 

But don't worry!! I Am definitely going to come back soon!! At the moment I'm trying to work out a better schedule for updates and seeking for inspirations of new post ideas (if anyone have any suggestions please feel free to let me know in the comment box ^^), so that this blog can become better.

Meanwhile please feel free to check out my Instagram @ mintyminad for updates, I will continue to post cute things there :)

Here are some pages of the baby journal I've been working on too :) Hopefully I can find time to do more hehe~ thanks for reading guys! See ya soon!!

   

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Coby is the cutest! I'm so happy that I found your blog on Google! You post the cutest things xx

    Alexis
    www.dollier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Thanks for stopping by too ^^ see ya around~

      Delete