Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Sweet Magazine - December 2016 Selective Scans

When I first saw the December edition of "Sweet" Japanese magazine, I was determined to get my hands on it no matter what! The main reason being the small Snidel bag that came with the magazine, which I considered to be handy for many occasions.


The Snidel bag came in nude pink color, and it could be carried as a clutch or as a shoulder bag. The material almost reminded me of those Prada bags, which came in very good quality and stitches.


The reason I loved this bag was because of the compartments, which allowed placement of coins, notes, cards, and also a note book or passport. I'd imagined myself carrying this bag on occasions where I just need the essential things. Ie. night out or travel. I am extremely happy with this bag and I can see myself using it very regularly in the future.


Now onto the scans from this "Sweet" magazine: I've only scanned a selection of pages as some of my favorites, please enjoy reading and do purchase the original magazine at Amazon Japan if you wish.



The first few pages that caught my attention were these Snidel floral setups. I have always been a fan of Snidel styles but only owe a very few pieces due to their high price (though in the recent few years brands such as Liz Lisa are slowly catching up so the price may not seem too bad lol). I thought Snidel brand is really brilliant with their floral and lacy designs, and I love the fact they are more focused on "Adult cuteness" (Otona kawaii). The styles are elegant and feminine, and they are definitely more suitable for everyday wear.



Found 2 pages of "Sweet selection" and I really liked the items they have picked out! Especially the Burberry scarf with hearts in the first selection, and the Christmas decorations from the second page. These seems like such a nice idea though, perhaps I may do a post like this in the future to include my personal selections too :)


There were also some beauty product selections, and I was especially interested in the Laduree lip stick LOL it's in the shape of a shoe!


It's Royal Party's 10th anniversary, and the indoor slippers from the Winter Fair definitely caught my attention at first LOL. I really love the coat here too, there's something about soft fur inwhich forever mesmerize me.


This would be completely random, but I was stunned by this dress! The design was absolutely amazing and the entire print was simply a piece of artwork.


I remember Miu Miu did some Bijou sneakers awhile ago, and now they have these fancy looking ones too ^^ Really love the purple one with buckle and jewels.


This was my favourite section of the entire magazine which includes different tops in relation to "Howa Howa girl" (correct me or let me know an accurate definition if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing it's a term to describe soft/gentle/cute girl for winter season??).


For Fashion topic, I really love how they did wishlists for Howa Howa girl style. I simply love everything on the wishlist and I think it's great to wear them in winter. The cat bag from Lagunamoon was especially amusing.


This is my favorite page from the Nail topic, the pink designs are simple but very cute.


When I saw this page, I literally went insane LOL! I really love dessert, and I feel like eating everything here! These are such good desserts for winter season, and yea...who doesn't love Pancakes? ^^


Someone please get me this dog!!!! It's so fluffy and cute!!! OMG~~~ *fainted from its cuteness*




Some other pages that I was interested in, the designs on the LV and Gucci bags really stands out :D I also saw this Leopard design on Maison de Fleur bag/pouch haha I'm still waiting for the day when I'm brave enough to try any fashion items with Leopard design.


I was really into Red color at one stage, and seeing this page made me wanting to wear Red again ^^


They had quite a few pages on jewelries, and each one of them looked so delicate and pretty! This was one of my favorite page since it's "Happy" LOL.


I saw these Samantha Flower Tiara accessories and I was screaming inside! Soooo in love with the watch!! Actually everything here would definitely made to my Christmas wishlist T3T




Here are the last couple of pages from this "Sweet" magazine that I was interested in. I actually bought something similar to that black dress with lacy sleeves from Ank Rouge, this type of style strongly attracted my attention in A/W season this year. There are a few pieces I'm interested in from the last 2 pages, can you guess what they are? ^^

Thanks for reading guys! I hope this gave a good introduction of what "Sweet" magazine is like if you are new to this magazine and what type of styles to expect. I'm hoping to shift my style slowly to this direction, so I'd love to see any future suggestions for styling and OOTD.

Product Link:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01M2VGZPJ/ref=pe_492632_169829912_TE_dp_1


2 comments:

  1. Ahh this such ♥♥♥♥
    Ive been a loyal fans of sweet magazine bc theyre always so generous ,give cute bonus on each issue! the snidel floral coordinates is never out of trends, gotta eye-ing for some similar items available in my country lol
    Anyway,Thanks for the scans :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea totally! Their bonus items are the best! ^^ Snidel is such a beautiful brand, all the floral designs are amazing hehe hope you find some goodies there~ You're welcome 😊

      Delete