Sunday, January 22, 2017

Japanese lucky bag haul 2017 Part 2: Liz Lisa fukubukuro

Hi guys, this shall be Part 2 of my lucky bag haul from this year :) Here I have another fukubukuro from TokyoKawaiiLife and it's from Liz Lisa. If you are interested in the Lizmelo lucky bag then please click HERE (Those 2 were the only lucky bags released from Liz Lisa this year).


The Liz Lisa lucky bag this year was a lot more low-key, and the outer and the bag itself were revealed on the release date. This fukubukuro is 10800 yen and it contained 4 items in total including an outer, a camisole and 2 one pieces. The bag itself comes in satin pink colour with double zipper (you can hook a lock on it), and its size seems quite good for a carry on bag.


Outer:
I actually bought this fukubukuro mainly because of this coat, as it looked very mature and polish to me. I find these chester coat to be quite popular in 2016 and thought about getting one myself. This particular one here comes in a very soft material, along with 2 pockets with bows. I'd imagine this whole fukubukuro is more focused on slightly more mature styles, so this coat was something perfect to start with.


Camisole:
This is actually exactly the same as the camisole I got from my Lizmelo lucky bag LOL, no surprise? As I said on my last post, sadly this didn't fit me too well due to its tightness.


One Piece 1:
This is one of the one piece included in the fukubukuro and it's definitely my favourite item here! I love how subtle the pattern on this dress is, and the colour combination of yellow and red roses. The material is quite thin so I'd say it's definitely a summer dress, and the style seems very elegant and mature which would be perfect when dress up with "Otona Kawaii" style. 


One Piece 2:
This one piece wasn't as exciting as the previous one, though it is indeed a very versatile one. This white knit one piece would definitely come in handy during Autumn/Winter seasons, and it would make a great casual piece due to its simplicity. 


Conclusion
I find this lucky bag is a lot more casual and slightly more mature, and everything included were suitable for a wider range of age group and body type. It was great that they had 2 one pieces included which suits 2 different seasons. These items may be a lot more plain in comparison, but I feel they can definitely be more useful too. 

Again, I will try to do OOTD pictures on my Instagram, so please follow me @mintyminad if you are interested!


Check out my other 2 lucky bags from this year:


Lizmelo Lucky bag



OneSpo Lucky bag 


PS: I will also release a Youtube video at the end of all 3 blog posts for any close-up shot of the items.

2 comments:

  1. The contents all seem really nice and would match a lot of other items quite easily without to much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I agree :) very versatile items here in this fukubukuro

      Delete